Jump In For The Assessment
Would you like to check your readiness to retire?
The readiness to retire self-assessment will help you to reflect on your retirement preparedness journey, discover your status now, so as to get you inspired to set and focus on your retirement goals.
Did you know that you can retire at any time and age due to: restructuring, closure of business, expiry of contract, medical grounds, ceasing a political office, mandatory age or any other causes; and that many people are not adequately prepared to retire?
Have you ever thought about any of these questions?
If you retire today:
- Can you financially support yourself?
- Can you remain active, engaged and productive?
- Are you wondering what activities will occupy you?
- Would you like to create a retirement plan that is ideal for you?
- Would you like to examine whether you can maintain your social relationships and networks?
- Would you want to have a planned and enjoyable life?
Then, follow a simple 3-step process below.
Step 1 – Complete the readiness to retire self-assessment
Step 2 – Access your assessment score
Step 3– Get the interpretation of your assessment score: review, discuss, consult and take appropriate actions.
Instructions to complete the readiness to retire self-assessment
Precisely and truthfully rate yourself on the following readiness-to-retire indicators to get what most accurately describes your retirement-standing at the moment. Use the guide below:
- Complete all the twenty assessment areas.
- Choose from the assessment options what appropriately describes your current situation.
Start now, it takes just a few minutes.